- starter (1,2 or 3), main (1) and dessert (1)
- Oysters, “Zeeuwse creuses”, a piece (3 pieces in menu)3.00
- Dutch shrimp bisque10.50
- Salad of marinated fennel, fried squid and coriander11.50
- Pumpkin ravioli with chestnuts and sage butter (v)10.50
- Salad St. Jacques with boudin noir and balsamic dressing14.50
- Monkfish, bordelaise sauce and wild spinach23.50
- Vegetable risotto with mushrooms (v)14.50
- Veal liver with bacon, onion and apple21.50
- Seabass with potatoes, rosemary and thyme from the oven (+suppl 3.50)25.50
- Cod with creamy parsley sauce and mussels22.50
- Crème Brûlée5.50
- Chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream6.50
- Almond parfait with stewing pear and chocolate sauce7.50
If you have a food allergy or intolerance, please let us know.
Make a reservation
We are closed from December 24th 2019 to January 1st 2020.
We like to welcome you from January 2nd 2020.
Direct reservation via 020 623 28 94
With the Maritime Museum next to us and the maritime history of the neighborhood Restaurant éénvistwéévis is at its place at the Schippersgracht.